Staff Fun Facts
1. Dr. Harwell
- I have visited 23 countries.
- I started working in my dad’s orthodontic office during the summers in 2nd grade – 1977.
- I was a math major and an art history minor at Vanderbilt University.
2. Dr. Cook
- I am a twin.
- I am a huge Oklahoma Sooners fan.
- I guide big game hunts in Oklahoma.
- I have been drinking black coffee since elementary school.
- I have longer hair than most coworkers.
- I am a photographer in my spare time.
- I am an only child.
- I have a contagious laugh.
- I’m the mom to a talented, competitive cheerleader and an amazing club baseball player that consume my existence!
- I have twin daughters.
- I am from Southern California.
- I speak two languages—Spanish and English.
- I like to workout at 4:30 a.m.
- I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters.
- A messy room really bothers me.
- I ALSO like to workout at 4:30 a.m.
- I ALSO have 5 brothers and 2 sisters.
- I have a Cocker Spaniel named Beasley, and he is the best thing I own.
- I LOVE anything with sparkles.
- I moved to Amarillo from Seattle to be closer to family.
- My dad looks like Tommy Lee Jones.
- I have a full house that includes 4 foster children.
- I’m a night owl.
- I love fast cars.
- I love country music.
- I love all things sports.
- I showed livestock as a kid.
- I have a pet monkey.
- I love tacos.
- I laugh a lot.
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I have a wild 3-year-old daughter and 2 dogs.
- I was born and raised in Amarillo but lived in North Carolina for 3 years.
- I was a figure skater in elementary school.
- My daughter Logan Faye believes she lives in an airport and wants to be a meteorologist when she grows up.
- I will never eat a full sandwich. I don’t ever eat the bottom part.
- I love to sky dive.
- I’m a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan.
- I lived in Dallas for 18 years.
- I was born and raised in Minnesota.
- I have an identical sister who is my best friend.
- I like to ride horses.
- I was in an episode of the ABC show Revenge when I was 13.
- I love working out.
- I moved out of my parent’s house and homeschooled myself so I could finish high school early.
- I can play guitar.
- I used to be (and would still love to be) a radio personality.
- I LOVE to bake.
- I ATV in the mountains every summer with my husband.
- I like coconut.
- I enjoy being creative.
- I am an only child.
- I am ambidextrous.
- In my free time, I design websites, paint, and draw.
- I love to read.
- I have two amazing kids.
- I love history and am terrible at math.
- I love reggaeton music.
- I have a passion for reading and appreciate the way a book can help me escape reality for a little.
- My family means everything to me.
- I have made a hole in one.
- I am afraid of heights and the ocean.
- I love family fun, riding ATVs, and camping.
- I am trilingual.
- I am taller than my parents.
- I like to explore new cultures, languages, and most of all food.
- If I ever change careers, I’ll be a chef.
- I am a gamer geek.
- I hate being late.
- I love to name my cars. My current car is Frank the Focus.
- I am left-handed but mainly use my right hand. I only use my left to eat and write.
- I was born in Newport News, Virginia.
- I owned hairless rats.
- I love staying at the lake.
- My son and I love going to ride motorcross.